Serial Number: 187 AIRFRAME Airframe Total Time: 2,963 Landings: 1,218 Notes: Certified for WORLDWIDE Operation, B-RNAV (RNP5) & RNP10, RVSM & MNPS COMPLIANT. Available Electronic Maintenance Records & Log Books. ENGINES
- CFE 738-1-1B
- Notes: Guaranteed Engines Program - Honeywell CSP Gold.
- Engines and APU recently borescoped
- Honeywell GTCP-36-150F2M
- Serial Number: P-306
- Time Since New: 1,618
- Cycles Since New: 2,191
- Notes: Guaranteed APU Program (Honeywell CSP)
- VHF Communications – Triple Collins VHF-422C
- HF Communications – Dual Collins HF-9000
- SELCAL – Coltech (2 Channel)
- Flightdeck Audio – Triple Baker B1045
- Emergency Locator 406MHz – Socata ELT96
- (JAA ED/55 / FAA TSO-C91a/C126)
- Facsimile / Copier – Sharp
- Airbone Flight Information – Honeywell AFIS w/Skyprinter
- (The system allows flight crews to amend flight plans, receive weather
- updates, and send and receive flight related messages via VHF data link with
- Global Data Center (GDC).
- Crew interface is via the FMS CDU & Skyprinter.
- DMU also interfaces with Satcom system, extending its functionality
- to beyond VHF line-of-sight range.
- Satcom Aero I – Thales (Sextant) JETSAT w/ Mini Cabin Telecom Unit
- - One telephone handset located in the cockpit
- - One telephone handset located at the forward right-hand seat
- - One telephone handset located at VIP seat
- - One telephone located at dining table
- VOR/ILS/Marker – Dual Collins VIR-432
- Automatic Direction Finder – Dual Collins ADF-462
- Flight Management – Dual Collins FMS-6100 (w/dual GPS)
- Weather Radar – Dual Collins TWR-850
- Distance Measuring – Dual Collins DME-442
- Air Traffic Control – Dual Collins TDR-94DRadio Altimeter – Dual Collins ALT-55B
- Stormscope Weather Mapping – BF Goodrich WX-1000E
- Traffic Alert & Collision Avoidance – Collins TCAS-4000 (TCAS II Change 7)
- Auto-Pilot – Collins APS-4000
- Integrated Avionics Processor – Collins
- Electronic Flight Instrumentation – Collins EFIS-4000
- (4 Collins EFD-4077 Electronic Flight Displays: Two function as Primary Flight
- Display PFD and two as Multi-function Displays MFD)
- This aircraft will take off at max gross weight, climb direct to FL410 / FL450 cruising at 900Km / Hour and burring only 1,700 lbs. of fuel per flown hour!!
- Air Data – Dual Collins ADC-850C
- Standby Magnetic Compass – Smiths
- Secondary Flight Display – Meggit
- Data Acquisition Unit DAU-4000 / Maintenance Diagnostic Computer MDC-4000 – Collins
- Attitude / Heading Reference – (AHRS) – Collins AHS-3000
- Laser Inertial Reference – Dual Honeywell Laseref IV
- Dual Digital Clocks –Davtron M877
- Cockpit Voice Recorder – Honeywell Lightweight SSCVR (2 hour)
- Flight Data Recorder – Honeywell SSFDR
- 2 Rechargeable Flashlights – DME
- Aircraft Security – Securaplane Ultra-Lite
- Fadec Mach-Hold System
- Two Winslow Life Raft (2 each – 8 men)
- Cofee Maker
- Extra Large high temperature oven
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT & FEATURES
- VHF Communications System (9 freq. range 118.000 MHz to136.992 MHz)
- 8.33 kHz or 25kHz Channel Spacing & FM IMMUNITY
- Transponder Elementary / Enhanced Mode S Surveillance
- MOD 57 embodied – increase
- Maximum Take-off weight increase mod to 36500 Lb.
- ISO 9000 Certified.
- AC POWER - 115 VAC 60 HZ Power – KGS Electronics SS120 Static Inverter
- Digital Battery Temperature – Foxtronics
- Cabin Temperature Indication / Control
- New Interior Upgrade. Desirable 8 Passenger “Open Interior” plus Jump seat.
- Easily convertible to 10 Passenger configuration
- Accommodations for eight passengers and two flight crews plus an aft lavatory containing an
- electric flushing toilet with external servicing.
- A side-facing seat installed on the righthand side of flightdeck, immediately aft of copilot’s seat.
- The seat is certified for takeoff and landing.
- Exceptional overall condition: NO DAMAGE HISTORY!!!
- Overall white with red and blue stripes on fuselage and vertical stab using the following
- colors: - Seminole red metallic 10630
- Dark blue metallic 10596
- Diamond Silver metallic 10639
- Misc. Service Lights
- Recognition Lights – Teleflex – A floodlight on upper surface of both sides of horizontal
- stabilizer provides vertical fin illumination for logos and registration numbers.